Monday, February 23, 2009

(not so) GRAND OPENING

Vic and I have come up with a means to raise a portion of what would normally be needed to launch this type of thing. We are setting a goal of opening by the Columbiana Street Fair. (the weekend after Labor Day, for those who aren't local) We won't be able to do every that we want to eventually do, but we felt it was important to set a date and get this thing opened.

We will most likely start on the coffee side of things and move toward the second brew as we are able. For those of you that look forward to hanging out over a beer right away, it is our current understanding that we can open and pour your beer without a license.

As always we desire input from our friends as we try to work this into shape over the summer.

5 comments:

Sam said...

This thing's almost getting real.

Kyle said...

I guess I really need to get on it with the logo design.

Kyle said...

Let's try this again. logo

vic said...

Looks good, Kyle.

Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

I love to logo Kyle. Well done. As for the 2 brews... awesome. I would love some pictures of progress, as it happens. Also, we have an extra espresso machine here. I am looking into what this particular machine might sell for. It's a Brasillia Portofino. I think its from the mid nineties. If it's something you may be interested in, let me now. Peace out homies. I miss you guy.
-Dave